online store
Follow us on: Print This Page
Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Certificate - £30




If you are a graduate of the University of Huddersfield you can request a replacement certificate only if the original has been lost.


Detailed Description

Please note that due to remote working, the printing and posting of official documents can only be carried out when access to the campus is permitted. Please accept out apologies for any delays this may cause. 


A replacement certificates can only provided for an award conferred by the University of Huddersfield (i.e. from September 1992).  If you were awarded prior to 1992, the contact details for the various organisations holding that information can be found at the following web address:

PLEASE NOTE: A replacement certificate will only be issued in the name that you were awarded. As the certificate is an official document, it cannot be emailed, it will only be provided as a hard copy.

This product should not be purchased for the replacement of short-course/school issued certificates of awards for CIPD as these are not produced by Registry.

A certificate issued by the University is proof that an award has been conferred and is a valuable document that must be carefully preserved.  The University will not issue a replacement to anyone holding an original certificate.  The loss or destruction of a certificate is a serious matter and a replacement will only be issued at the University's discretion. 

The replacement certificate will have the same information as the original but will be produced on current certificate paper.  A fully completed application will take approximately 10 working days to be processed (longer during our busiest periods) and will be dispatched using First Class postage in the UK and standard Airmail for International addresses.

Documents can be sent by Special Delivery (in the UK) or International Signed for postage for an additional charge.  If you would like to use one of these options, please add the relevant item(s) to your basket.

As a requirement of the University and to comply with data protection legislation, all applications must be accompanied by a valid form of identity (eg. a copy of you passport, driving licence, birth certificate, etc. A Student card is not a valid form of ID).  If your name has changed, we will also require proof of your original name (eg. birth or marriage certificate). 

Once you have made your application, your proof of ID should be emailed to [email protected] or posted to Registry (Awards),University of Huddersfield, Queensgate,Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 3DH.  Do not send original documents.  Applications received without proof of identity after 10 working days will not be processed and your money will be refunded, less an administration charge of £1.50. Reminder emails will not be sent.

If you have any queries, please contact the Awards Team on [email protected]